Pages

2/8/11

Better Late Than Never

I know I have been majorly AWOL lately. I've been busy with a lot of nothing it feels like.

But I'm here now. So I thought I would make it up to you with a lot of pictures.

I was wandering around my apartment with my camera when the aquarium caught my eye. I have myself a beautifully lit captive model right here in my living room... 



 Three in fact. Although one of them would not hold still.



I finally managed to get a good shot of him.


I don't know why I never thought of this before. 



Once I got bored of the fish I realized the aquarium its self is actually really interesting. 






You'd never know this was some mundane fish tank. I wonder what else I have in my apartment that needs to be photographed with my macro setting. 


PS I have a new painting up on my Art Page, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails