Pages

2/9/11

What A Day

I woke up this morning with no plans at all today. Then...

*I had an impromptu job interview*

*We got a new fish*

*And we took Dime to the beach*

Lots more happened today, but those were my highlights. Things seems to be coming together, hopefully. I should know about the job by Saturday. Which is my birthday! Sunday is Copper Day and I start watching Wendy's kids on Monday.

The other cool thing... I'm starting to seriously look into places to show my art. I've been talking to the people at Finger's Duke and other local gallery spaces. Jeff shouldn't be the only one going after what he wants. My problem is I want so much! I want to be an artist, a volunteer, a crafter, an entrepreneur, a blogger... But I'm trying to feed all my growing passions. I applied at The Arc to be Support Staff (I should also know more about that next week), and I really hope I get it. There is so much I care about and have a real interest in.

So not much to do now but wait and paint. I'm staying hopeful. After all, I had my lucky perfume on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails