Pages

2/26/11

Can't Keep Up

I feel like my to do list is getting out of control. Thank goodness for weekends off. I have to finish a painting today. Which... I think I can do that. As long as I get back to that as soon as I post this.

I just felt I needed to check in. I have fun light painting pictures to show you. Tody came over yesterday after work and we messed around in my living room and kitchen.

There was dancing...












And light fighting... 


And then I danced some more...


It was fun. I got a cheap new tripod for my camera since I can do a lot more with it. I just need to get some rechargeable batteries now, since the hack drains normal AAs.  I went a little crazy at Vinny's actually... I got a coffeemaker, a tripod, a few coloring books for the boys and a bunch of puzzles. And a bike helmet. All was needed... kinda. But at least I do my shopping at thrifts stores. 

Check tomorrow for new art!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails