Pages

2/12/11

Oh Happy Day

It's my birthday!! Not much to say today. I just have some pictures to share. Nothing amazingly meaningful to say to start off my twenties. I'm just happy and relaxed. I spent the day with my favorite people looking at my favorite things. The weather didn't even keep me down, all though I-5 got very scary for a while because of the hurricane that seemed to pass through this evening. And besides my minor directional setbacks I not only got us safely to Lakewood, but I managed to get us home too, after I asked for help.

Most of my pictures are from the Aquarium, the camera I was using didn't last very long. But I didn't care. I enjoyed seeing everything from behind my glasses lens just as well.










My favorite part of the day wasn't documented although I will not forget it. I found a new love... the Sea Elephant! Also known as the adorable walruses at Point Defiance. Seriously, if you haven't been there, go see them. 

I'm going to go charge my camera and enjoy the rest of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails