Pages

2/18/11

Goodnight Moon

I had a horrible day, I guess that's how it goes when you have a truly wonderful day before it. Whatever follows is just lack luster. But today was a little worse than lack luster... Much worse, to be completely honest.

Thank goodness I have fabulous friends that talk to me all day and and squeeze in time to be with me and even come all the way to my house to cheer me up. I ended my evening smiling and looking forward to tomorrow, and seeing the new art Tody and I made tonight.

My neck is sore from holding up my head, so I think it's a sign I need to go to bed. But I have a last light picture from the other night. Sort of a teaser for the new one's to come!


BTW - who saw the moon tonight?! It was magnificent. Huge and vivid and for a while there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky. Made for some chilly shooting, but it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails