Pages

2/11/11

Tomorrow's The Day

I turn 20!!

I'm so excited. I am almost exactly where I want to be in life, in love, in friendships, in family, in my art and even on my blog! Everything seems to be shaping up. And just in time for my birthday. Which will be spent at the zoo! Yay. Look for pictures soon.

I also have a.. thing.. in the works. A happy surprise. I don't want to talk about it yet, it's aimed for April, so I don't want to get mine or anyone else's hopes up. Just know that incredibly good things are coming!

Sorry I'm being vague and cryptic, I'm just buzzing and I have to get my emotions out. Even though I have to manage to stay a bit tight lipped.

Ummm... here's a picture of my latest painting. In case you haven't peeked at my art page.


I finally have Robin's project well underway. Although it has morphed from an easy 24hr idea to an incredibly frustrating triptych piece that has been yo-yoing me from happy to livid every time I look at it. But I refuse to give up. I have spent entirely way too long on it already. I must finish. And soon.. I'm implementing a new system for myself. I'm hoping it will bring my art production way up. I need to be completing works much faster than I have been. I let myself get too easily frustrated. And I start things when I have no reason to. I just want to do something different. So consequently I'll have five pieces at varying levels of completion, and only one or two done. I will feel slightly productive for having so much done.. but at the same time it's hollow because it's the finished piece that I really get proud of. 

Anyway, enough boring artist ramblings... I should actually go be productive now. 

PS.. you guys knew I finally got glasses right?


Have a great day! Next time I check in I'll be 20!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails