Pages

2/27/11

Need To Recharge

So I did finish a painting last night as promised, I just can't show you yet. I know that sounds bad. But due to some increased outings lately I've been low on funds for my camera. So no batteries yet. But I promise soon. It's sort of imperative to a photo blog to actually have photos on it. So new ones soon. Pinky swear.

Good thing I never post my entire folder... just my favorite sets. I have plenty of things to show you while we wait for me to get paid again.

Here's a reminder of what it's like to be young...





That went on for far longer than I was interested in it. But that never detoured him. He was an unstoppable force, and I loved that. Too many people lack that child like resilience to run on even after everyone else has lost interest. He persevered, and was rewarded in the end by taking a long nap... So really it was great for me too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails