Pages

2/20/11

My Weekend Off

was magical. The weather was nearly perfect, I spent quality time with my boys, and I ate good food. What more could I ask for. I took Dime to the water both days; we went beach hopping yesterday, and today he got to run like a mad man at the creek.












I absolutely love where I live. It's the safer side of town, I can walk to the most interesting and beautiful places, and living on top of a huge hill means no matter where I look I can see the most breathtaking views on clear days. I sometimes stop on my way to my laundry room and just stare at Mt. Ranier. My morning drives to work are precious to me. Maybe it's all the icy crystals in the morning air or just because the rising sun hits it exactly right, but the Olympic Mountains can be the most beautiful thing I see in my day. 

Back to work tomorrow.  I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails