Pages

1/31/11

The Productivity Level Is Rising

Feeling oddly productive today despite my truly excruciating headache. I'm hoping another cup of - this time much grosser - coffee will make it go away. I had the best cup of coffee this morning. Sadly this cheap imitation medium roast is just nasty in comparison. But hopefully after coffee, crackers, and some Excedrin my body will match my mood.


I'm excited because I finally have everything I need for one of my photo projects. And Cody is in route to help. Last night I played around with my frosted glass testing lighting with my point n shoot. I'm still not quite using this camera to it's full potential I think. But I'm working on it. I refuse to believe you need an out of this world expensive camera to take compelling pictures.


I need to start another painting today. I don't have anything in progress, which is odd for me. But finally I have  everything I need at the moment. 

I hope I have something spectacular to show you tomorrow.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails