Pages

2/13/11

Day After Dull

I must be worn out from all the goodness in the past few days, cause I am so wiped out today. I hope I feel 100% tomorrow. I am so excited to play with two cute energetic little boys all day.

Today was just not my day. Copper ran out the door unleashed on me twice today. I can't seem to get my head out of the clouds, and no matter what I do Dime seems to be upset and need something. Everything I attempted today just felt entirely awkward and uncomfortable. I keep getting lost in... nothing. I find myself staring thinking very little about anything yet ten minutes pass by without my knowledge.

I did manage to capture the bright part of my day. Dime has a new friend.









Copper was even on good behavior for a second to play. So my day hasn't been all bad. I'm just a little off. I need to buy more coffee... 

But I'm not letting anything stop me from enjoying tomorrow. I am so excited to spend one of my favorite days of the year babysitting. We're going to make Valentine's for everyone we love and take silly pictures. Couldn't be better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails