Pages

2/24/11

4 Days

A lot can happen in 4 days. Although hundreds of sets of 4 days have gone by before with the same shit happening over and over again, these past 4 days have been different.

So hopefully I'm on a better path now, and I can really start concentrating on what I'm doing.  Or should be doing, I guess. I hope everyone had a good President's Day. Katie couldn't have put it better on her blog that day... That is exactly how I spent my day.

And every day since has been a little more interesting. I'm working on different things, and I'm finally getting used to my new schedule. I'm not feeling sick anymore. And I'm managing to not go crazy with my new extra cash. But I think my best news is thanks to Tody. He hacked my camera!! My Canon PowerShot A1000 IS is now pretty much an EOS Rebel. I can shoot in RAW, take long exposure, and change all my lens and timer settings. I'm still exploring all the weird setting's the hack has given me. But it's awesome! It completely changes how my macro pictures look.

And I took these pictures, with my camera!









I'm pretty excited about it. Tody did his camera too, but since he already has a pretty awesome camera his new settings are a lot cooler. He pretty much made my camera into his, and his into something way cooler. So keep an eye out for more interesting pictures. I have a lot of testing to do with this baby. I need to find it's limits. I had finally started using this camera to its fullest with the program on it. Now I need to see how far this new program will let me go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails