Pages

12/17/11

Now You See Me, Soon You Won't

So I realized I never gave you guys a finished picture of my hair. After all that complication with Tody I ended up fixing it all myself, and I didn't get around to taking pictures until much later. So here I am! 


That's date me, and below is at work me... There's a huge difference. I don't think the pups care what I wear or how pretty my hair is, so I don't usually even give myself that much time before work. I have too much going on here online these days. It's severely cut into my in front of the mirror time. And my laundry time, and my apt cleaning time... I have been seriously slacking off. But it is so hard to juggle adult life and my child like need to create. But I am managing. Somehow, for now.


Tody and I made paper yesterday. And just as I predicted it did not go as planned. But I have 4 sheets of one of a kind, handmade paper drying in my living room. So we'll see if it was worth it. If they don't turn out good I really will be heart broken. I will have given up my beloved birthday blender for nothing. So hopefully something magical will come of these brownish grey sheets.

I'm working on listings for my Shop today. I don't walk pups this weekend so hopefully that will leave me open to be insanely productive, We'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails