Pages

12/15/11

It Ain't That NewNew


So as promised! Here is some art. Not really new. Although it is new to most of you. Tody finally scanned some of my sketches so I could start getting them online. I'm thinking about getting some of them printed so I can frame them in some upcycled frames and sell them through my Etsy!


They were going to be the start to my Tumblr, but I had a different idea that will lend itself better to that layout. Hopefully that will be up and running either this evening or tomorrow. I'm hoping to get it done today since it is my short day with the pups and tomorrow I have art plans with my partner in crime.


Which if you haven't seen our latest pictures, check them out!  They turned out amazing and it was a blast to go to our old elementary school and run around in the dark. It was great being there with Tody since that used to be our exact stomping grounds! That's where we met. That's where the dynamic duo first began, although back then we were not as close and it was more about causing destruction and less about adding beauty. It actually wasn't until after we had graduated that Kona & Tody were born and we discovered we were meant to make art together.


Tody is getting his new lens soon. He got an early Christmas present; a 50mm f/1.8 lens.. Can you tell I copied and pasted that from his facebook? I have no idea about lenses, or camera's, or anything technical. I would be lost without him and Mr. Prez. You know, that's probably why I am so attracted to technical people. That is where I am significantly lacking. That is why my job fits me so well. No batteries required!


Except in my point and shoot, which I almost always take on my walks. There is so much to see outside, but I usually find myself shooting my dogs. Some of them I just find beautiful and it's like they were meant to be behind my lens.


Tody and I decided the Sidehounds I walk are amazing. They are so sweet and gentle and amazingly handsome dogs. They don't bark that often and they just look like they came straight from a movie set. They walk tall and sit pretty like show dogs. They make my work day go by super fast. Our walks always seem just a little too short.


So new new stuff soon! I found a printer with  a scanner, so hopefully the time between getting a piece finished and getting it on the computer will shorten. It needs to! I have drawings from almost a year a go I still haven't found the time to scan. I need to get on it.
Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails