Pages

12/6/11

Conversation In Draft

So for those of you that don't know I made an Etsy account!
And what is on your Etsy account?
My art... so far it is just some paintings and jewelry. It is definitely a work in progress. It's proving to be more difficult that I anticipated. I'm trying to sign up for a PayPal account right now. I think I did it right. I guess I will find out in a day or so. They have to verify your account by depositing a few bucks into it. A little weird, but whatever. I need it so people can order my stuff all online with their cards. Who sends checks or money orders these days.. really? Here... if you want to check out what I have so far.
The Banner isn't done, I want to add an elephant design to it. But it's a slow process
That's great! Think it's going to be great once everything is all done!!! I should have my Etsy site up and running by the end of next week just in time for those Holiday shoppers!!! I'm hoping that since the pictures we take are so unique, they will be eye grabbers and people will notice them. Any publicity will be good. 
No kidding. If you haven't seen the photos Tody and I take you can check them out on his Blog. I don't post our light photos that often. They're never uploaded to my computer so I never bother. I figure our blogs overlap quite a bit and we have the same followers, just about... You guys already know our deal. And if you haven't figured out, this is a convo between us. It's just easier to get our ideas out this way and for once you guys can see our process. The Kona and Tody method to art making.. lol.
Hahaha Found this on Blythe's blog:

This video is so tight! Hahahah! I'm not a big Macklemore fan but this video rocked! Here's a couple light pictures Kona and I have taken over the last week: 


This picture was taken in Bremerton at a small preschool park on Elizabeth ST.

This has pretty much been our life lately. Setting up blogs, web accounts here and there, making ads, doing art, editing pictures and spell checking. There aren't enough hours in the day to be online. Who knew this would become my life. I used to fight having to use the computer so much. I wanted to make all my art by hand and I wanted my photos and creations to be natural and organic. Now I am scheduling Twitter time and making sure I have internet where I go and trying to figure out how to cram a few more minutes of chatting with potential clients while I should be getting ready to go to my real day job. But it's fun. I never knew but this is exactly how I want to be spending my twenties. I think I am finally on the right path. 
Today has been productive for both Tody and I. He set up his domain name today and made himself a Facebook page for our pictures! So I followed suite and made one for myself. I need to wait for my next paycheck to register my domain and start putting up ads, but that's my next step. I'm excited. It's nice having another person going through all this with me, its hard to keep myself motivated.

So keep an eye out in the next few weeks. Things are about to get exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails