Pages

1/27/11

Post# 101

Yes, This is my hundred and first blog post. I knew it was the hundredth yesterday, I just didn't want to say it. It's kind of embarrassing to me, I have had this blog since 09 and I am just now reaching triple digits. And my followers haven't even hit the doubles yet. Oddly enough I am only really upset about my lack of posting. I would like tons of people to read my thoughts and see what I am up to, but it's ok that it's mostly just my friends and family. The release is more selfish anyway. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings to share and rather than just constantly blathering on and on to those around me I have this blog.

So new or old to the Trunk, here are some of my favorite pictures from here.







If you guys are wondering why I have been avoiding putting up anything new, it's only because the things I have been photographing lately can't be shown till after Saturday. So here's a new picture of me and my favorite boy.


LOL... and even this is a little old... new stuff soon I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails