Pages

1/13/11

Sorry

I know I've been a total flake lately here. But in my defense, Cody got home Sunday and I have been in a (mostly) happy daze since then. I spent Sunday and Monday catching up with friends and enjoying the bipolar Washington weather.

Tuesday was Tron day in Tukwila with the Best Group Ever. And I finally went home, but I still seemed to be buzzing with excitement and restlessness, because I couldn't get myself to sit down and pull up the ol' blog. So here I am in the wee hours of Thursday morning finally logging back on. 

I know I promised pictures of the surprise I had for Cody, but I have yet to photograph it. It didn't get finished till right before he got home, and I was - like always - rushed and unprepared. I'm happy with it though. I will show you guys... eventually. Just know - he liked it. I guess that makes it worse, huh? Sorry. 

Anyways... I have a lot going on. A lot in my head right now. Good time to take up journaling again, I guess. I think I need it, or something like that. I'm running out of nooks and crannies in my mind to stash these random story and picture ideas, project visions, poem lyrics, molded wax wonderments, and ponders about he said she said drama. I feel like I might explode soon and it's causing my already low tolerance for productivity to halt altogether. 

I'm definitely going back to caffeine tomorrow. 

Today's Experiment:
Hypothesis: I could handle a day without my cup a joe
Conclusion: FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails