Pages

1/8/11

Oops...

Sorry guys, I missed a day. I was taking a break from art to fill out job applications. And before I knew it Friday had slipped through my fingers. But Saturday morning should be good enough. Even though... I'm going to let you down once again. But try not to think of it that way... Instead of an art update, I thought I would give a dime update.


The holidays treated him well. He not only got to see his two best friends for Christmas, but he also played with a girl. He soaked himself in muddy marsh water and got to jump on a party of people. And now he has a whole new selection of toys and blankets to play with. 

Don't worry I'm still working... I just can't put up any pictures for a day or so. The project I happen to be working on right now is a surprise for someone that reads this blog. But once all is said and done I'll have lots of pictures to show.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails