Pages

1/13/11

Listography

Seems to be my lifestyle. I don't know how to keep track of everything otherwise.

  • I need to paint something for Robin. 
  • Get my booty to the mall and apply at piercing pagoda (they're HIRING eeee....)
  • Actually start this multimedia piece and stop just talking about it. 
  • Read the book Cody bought me... It's about an elephant!! 
  • Stop chewing my nails. "STOP IT TINA!!"
  • Give Erica that gift card.
  • Get Devon to my place. 
  • Get a better organizational method with all my art stuff. 
If you want to see a list of my current and upcoming art projects since I'm not being the best photographer is on my art page

I'm pretty mentally restless right now. I've been watching a lot of vlogs lately and Cody and I have been actually using my Flip, which is great. I fought so hard to get it. I need to actually use it. I don't think any of those videos will be seen here, but probably on his site. Kona & Toady have a lot to say. Lol. The more I watch stuff like Shaytards the more I feel like I could do stuff like that. My friends and family are interesting enough and absolutely enthusiastic enough to have web presence. 

Also you should read this article about creativity and being productive. I found it really interesting. 

I think I'll go to sleep now. 
See ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails