Pages

3/7/11

So Relieved

I feel so much better today. Yesterday was great, and it helped me feel a thousand times better today. I ventured out of my house for the first time all weekend and soaked up some sun and fresh beach air. A little exercise and fine dining was all I really needed to jump start my recovery. I had been cooped up inside all day and too afraid to really make anything that good because I'm too sick to be handling food. So we went out.








I'm not sure why my pictures are so pixalated... I have a fairly nice camera. I am pretty sure it's something to do with the hack I have. I have been trying for the past week to figure out the ins and outs of this hack, but I'm about ready to give up. It makes me sad, because I feel like if I just understood technology better I would be able to use this and have amazing pictures to show you guys. But I have no idea what I'm doing with my camera half the time anymore, and when I upload the pictures I realize that they just looked great on my little screen because they were so small. I have nice composition but the photo itself is lacking now. 

Oh well, if I have to go back to using my camera the way it was intended I'll do it. I was just so hopeful I had a sneaky way to improve it on my hands. Lame... 

BTW... if you want to know what the cute boy in my pictures is up to you should check out his blog. He's kinda brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails