Pages

3/13/11

No Pic

Just words today. I keep stopping myself from posting because I don't have any pictures to put up. But I have things on my mind that I need to release, so I guess I can only hope you guys will read on, knowing there's nothing eye catching to gaze at sitting below.

First of all.. Japan. I'm so sorry! I can't believe what has happened. I know I should, after everything else in the world that has happened recently. But it is still so hard to imagine that happening. Whole towns are gone now due to this natural disaster. I've never been there, Tody has though. And to think somewhere you have been is in wreckage now, is so scary.  Tody and I talked for hours about it all the next day.

But on our home front, things are good. Shirt stencils are almost done and I have everything prepped for making new Kona & Tody shirts. I'll just need my assistant back sometime next week. The last few times him and I have gotten together not much has seemed to get accomplished. But who can blame us... we've had a lot going on. I'm feeling more secure now though. I found a solution to my roommate issues, and now there's no chance of moving anytime soon. My art space is getting intruded on, but I can adjust. Having friends here will make up for the new cozier quarters, the people moving in are probably going to help me create anyway. I'm getting another artist in house, how exciting. Tody and I have another person to torture with body paint experiments and stick behind our lens. And the boys are getting another dude to be manly with, yay for them. Although I am pretty sure all Dime wants is more attention in general. He will love the new comfy furnishing and friendly scratches.

I'm still waiting on getting my new work stuff figured out, but once I get my new paychecks I'm definitely going to Michael's. I am getting quite the collection of finished pieces now, but they all have one thing in common. They are all unframed. I need to figure something out. I need it to be a cheap idea, but at the same time unique to me and my taste... I need a trip to Mom's. I need to talk this all out with Erich.

I'll take a picture of my octopus tomorrow in the sunlight. I promise. Check back tomorrow. Gnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails