Pages

3/8/11

Better Pictures Soon


So I made shirts. I had a more epic plan at first, I wanted to make a stop motion video of the whole stencil making and bleaching process, but time got away from me. It was, however, a good trial run. I have good pointers now and a pretty good idea of what not to do. For one, do not take pictures with an Ipod. Two, wait till you have some kind of tape. And three, don't try to do it while your helper is completely mentally preoccupied. I should have known when he barely paid any attention to me when we were buying pizza supplies. LOL... I had temporarily lost Tody to his new electronic devise.

So that was my shirt bleaching trial run. I am not horrified with my outcome. I just need to keep practicing. But The Trunk definitely needs some representation. Keep an eye out for our shirts, stickers and tags everywhere coming here soon. Thursday or Friday Tody and I are planning a much needed trip to the city, for some good ol fashion brainstorming. Seattle is perhaps our greatest shared muse. A big reason why I love Tody. He just naturally understands and shares the love and devotion that I have to our city.

Also keep an eye out for some of the other projects I'm about to start. I'm not sure how much of it all Tody will be involved with; as much as he would like, I guess. But either way I have a few shoots lined up for certain friends. I have a pregnancy shoot, a couples shoot and hopefully another person on board with me for Tody's 70's shoot idea, all creeping up on me. Plus I have lot of pieces of art at different levels of completion. The next thing I post on my Kona wall will probably be either my inking of the octopus and Seattle or my charcoal of the fish in the seaweed. So those to look forward to! I'm finally on the back end of my illness so my productivity level is coming back up to normal. All of those big hard to swallow horse vitamins and Orange Vita C lozenges have done me a world of good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails