Pages

3/13/11

Setting Up Blogger On My IPod




So as you know I got a new iPod Touch 4G and am loving it. I got it because my Blackberry had finally gone off the deep end. I love the term "There's an App for that!" ...because it's true. I have Google voice for calling and texting, so all I had to do was download a couple apps and I had my self a free WIFI phone. Combine that with a VIrgin Mobile MiFi you got yourself a cellphone. Sorry to go all nerdy on the blog today especially since I haven't posted anything in a while.

My point is we're more mobile then we where before. My iTouch and Kona texting on her phone gives us the ability to blog and post pics and tweets everywhere we go so I hope you guys are spreading the word about @konaandtody and the Elephant's Trunk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails