Pages

1/8/12

Making Some Changes

So it is a new year. I don't like when people go with the mantra "new year - new me", it just irks me. Why so much change? It's hard enough to remember that I need to date everything '12 and not '11 anymore. And supposedly this is the last year ever? Pshhh.. Life goes on.


But I have found myself making changes in 2012, although I would like to think those changes started before that. It is just now all showing results and amping me up to keep going. I didn't make any resolutions this year because the word confuses me. Re Solution... that implies your first solution to whatever problem you had didn't work, and you need to re think that and make a new solution. And we are supposed to implement that solution at midnight of the new year to make the rest of the year better than the last. To solve whatever was broken and wrong with the last year...

Well I have many issues. And I am constantly trying to fix them and come up with solutions and re solutions (so to speak)... That is part of my day to day life. So I didn't see the point in one big sweeping gesture to sum up my goals for the upcoming year.


But I guess if I had to make one underlining goal for the year : Be Relentless.
I have a lot of shit to get done this year, I can't stop for a second. I keep finding new inspiration and new motivation. 2011 is in the past, and although there was so much amazingness jammed into those 365 days, I have another 365 days to concentrate on and go farther in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails