Pages

1/12/12

My Kids

Ever since New Year's Eve when my kids met Tody they have been obsessed with asking me about him.


It's so nice knowing that my awesome kids think Tody is great too. It makes having double work nights easy. Although working there is a lot more interesting than our nights alone. My artsy-fartsy mini me was amazing at light painting. Tody and I want to adopt her onto our light painting team. She gives such a fresh perspective to our shots.



 I really do watch the greatest kids ever. They are so sweet and honest and intuitive. They are curious and idealistic yet have this sarcastic mature view on life. They have a really strong single mom who gives them everything she has to give. And I think that makes them an incredibly tight-knit little family. 


Kellan is my little assassin. He's going through a violent streak conveniently as he is also going through a super-freaking-adorable phase. Who can be mad at that little face?
 

He's quite the bad ass. Listening to him sing along to Young, Wild, and Free made me almost pee my pants. Being the youngest of three is a blessing in disguise. He's going to be the coolest kid in school once he finally starts. He can pick up any nerf gun and instantly know how to use it... and shoot me in like 3 seconds.


I love being a nanny. I can get my little kid fix while staying financially free during my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails