Pages

11/18/11

Whirlwind

This week has flown by and I feel like I have just gone along for the ride. I have been working hard on Christmas presents and thinking hard on Thanksgiving. I can't believe it is less than a week away. I have a fun weekend project in store to get me ready for the holiday at my apartment. Luckily I get that day half off.. I don't have to walk puppies. But I do have to pick up the kids and take them home and work all night. You can't get everything you want I guess.

I don't have any pictures right now. I know.. shame on me. I've just been too scatterbrained to be on top of that. I have all my pictures in random spots on different people's computers so I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still chugging along. I haven't abandoned you again.. this creative streak wasn't that short lived. I'm still working. I actually really like what I'm currently working on and I hope to have more of an update later. If they look good when I finish more I might have something to start my Etsy account with.

Speaking of which... that is on my agenda for next week.Tody and I are going to work hard and get all my art pictures organized so I can really get to selling. I'm excited and ready to let go of some of this art.

So I hope to show you my fun leaf project tomorrow. I'm back to  my old candle making ways. Although hopefully a lot less messy this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails