Pages

11/19/11

Listening To Some Biggy at 8am

So I'm obsessed with this song...


It's been getting me through my morning. I decided to stay up when I got home from work instead of my usual routine of taking a quick nap with Mr. Prez before I have to go to my second job. But I just have too much going on today, I don't have time to nap. Although other than my online to do list... I haven't really been all that much more productive than normal. Everyone is asleep, so there's not much I can do. Dishes, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom would all be too loud for the boys. I know if I try to clean out my cupboards I'll end up dropping stuff and making a cacophony in the kitchen out of mere subconscious spite. I'm uncontrollably self destructive like that for some reason. So I'm hiding from my own overpowering ways in the office. Youtube has still helped me from being silent in here... I can't seem to just enjoy the quiet. Oh well.


So I have been painting with watercolor for the past week, and it's fun. I think I found a new skill to work on. I never stick to one medium for that long, so we'll see how long this one lasts. Want to see some ipod pics? Here...

This was something I sold a few months ago through the Sunflower Gallery

And the fish plate currently resides at Mom & Erich's





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails