Pages

12/3/10

God Dime It All


It all seemed so much easier from the outside looking in. Isn't it always though? I could see every mistake, every misunderstanding and sloppy miscommunication. But now that I'm in here I'm just as lost. Constantly stuck in my head. Which, let me tell you, is a very suffocating place to be. Full of deep forests hiding creatures of self doubt and self sabotage. And long winding paths paved with angst and contempt, leading to a gritty beach on my own personal ocean of lies. Sounds dramatic, but the world I've cultivated in my head is as old as I am. It's hard to change how you think when this is how you have done it your whole life.

I need to stop forgetting I bring my own unique kind of crazy to the party. So nothing that looks perfect on the outside actually is once I let my beasts get a hold of it.

Sorry... that made complete sense in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails