Pages

12/3/10

Dime Scene Investigation



Detective Dime Duwowski... Laying down on the job.

Well Dime seems to be back to his chipper self. Although a vet visit may still be in his future. But he'll take it in stride. He always does. Something I should try to learn from.
The littlest things throw me completely out of sync. I have yet to master the art of letting anything roll off my back - big or small. I'm defensive and stubborn and highly volatile when change occurs. I'm unstable at best in times of stress yet I seem to thrive off it. When my life lulls to a mellow dull my mind races at break-neck speed. Like my brain just wont allow the calm to overcome me. I begin to create the chaos I claim to hate.

So which is it? Do I need drama or do I despise it? Is stress good for me or am I just following what is normal to me? Why can't I just accept placidity instead of always firing up the propeller that I call my subconscious to tear to shreds the delicate surface tension?

I wish I could be Dime for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails