Pages

12/2/10

Dime Is Running Out



Yeah, Dime's a little under the weather. Makes my maternal instincts kick in. No one likes to see the one they love suffering. Especially when that one is not able to take proper care of themselves on their own. But I have to admit, seeing him like this makes me just admire him more. He still looks at me like he would move mountains just to have me scratch above his tail, or learn to fly if it just meant I would let him sprawl out in front of the heater. Those simple pleasures that make up his day. Nothing taints those things. He won't let that happen. Those are his sacred things.

I don't know what I have that I hold above all else. The thing I leave unmarked by bad attitudes and misjudgment. Do I even have something? I feel like I should. Like it is unhealthy to be lacking there.

Leave it to Dime to point out one more flaw in this crumbling facade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails