Pages

9/29/09

All Roads Lead To...

I don't presume that one opinion about life is more correct than another, usually. I say usually because I don't believe everything I've heard, or even waist time pondering on some peoples' beliefs (they are just too out there). The ones that make me stop and think are often inwardly based. I like to think that we ourselves control most of what happens in our lives and others. But I can't ignore fate. That power that pushes you into something amazing. Of course, you were traveling down that road because of choices you personally put to action, but fate is what a lot of people believe gives a happy accident that last tip over the edge.

Fate is what keeps life interesting; the unknown. You can never guess when you are going to stumble upon something life changing. And that is why it is always best to try to stay honest with yourself and go where that leads you. Fate usually takes care of the rest. Sometimes it is horrible coincidences or it could be perfect accidents.

Sometimes you need to be scared to death to learn how to live.



 Sometimes when all roads lead to the same place that means that is where you were meant to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails