Pages

4/11/11

Birdy


So incase you guys were wondering about Birdy, she is good. To my knowledge... I dropped her off at the wildlife rescue center on Bainbridge Saturday morning and she was doing great. So I hope they have taken better care of her than I and hopefully her wing will be healed in no time.
I was pretty stoked on the fact that I was feeding a hummingbird with my fingers. Not many people can say they have done that. I can see why people like birds, I just can't stand the cacophony that inevitably ensues with most domestic birds. But I think I'm going to get a hummingbird feeder and put it under the Mexi's balcony in front of my living room window. I'm sure Dime would be stoked on that. And I would be able to think about Birdy every time I was on my computer in front of the window and I happen to see a hummingbird.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails