Pages

12/9/09

Fuck

You know that feeling you get when you know you're being self destructive? You're avoiding something hard and you know putting it off is just going to make it worse... yet you still let the time pass by. Or when you keep trying the same thing over and over again even though you know you're going to get the same result again and again.
We all do that at some time in our life, in some way.

One would think once you stopped lying to yourself and you realized you were just being self destructive, you would be able to stop.

Maybe my brain is just over thinking and hyper aware because of all this Nietzsche and Krishnamurti bullshit... I'm glad it's almost over. Maybe that's why I've been the super bitch of the century.


Right... Here's a picture












This is what I do like about my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails