Pages

10/6/09

No Picture

I don't know where true cruelty comes from. I get angry at people and I lash out, but I never act purely cruel to people I don't know. Yet it happens everyday by so many others. It looks to me like it should be easy because so many others can be thoughtlessly cruel. But I don't understand the desire. Pain is universal, it feels the same to everyone. Race, religion, nationality, sexuality... None of that matters when you hurt someone.

And just because more than a few people all share an opinion does not mean it is anywhere near true. Judge a situation on the events that occur not popular belief, judge a human on their actions and heart not foolish gossip and idiotic rumors. Perpetuating ignorant stereotypes makes you just that: Ignorant.

Which way do you choose to live?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails